HOME BACKUP GENERATORS IN BUCKS & MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PA
What You Need to Know Before You Purchase a Home Backup Generator:
A home backup generator is a good way to avoid inconvenient power outages.
Are you Interested in Exploring a Generator Installation for your Montgomery County or Bucks County residence?
Click to Below to find out More Information on:
HERE IS OUR PROCESS:
- We will schedule an in-home consultation to determine your needs and help you to decide which home backup generator option is right for you—whether it’s a KOHLER® or Generac. During this visit we will discuss:
- The correct size for your emergency power needs.
- The proper location for your generator installation to comply with building codes.
- Based on our many years of experience, we’ll make helpful recommendations in regards to regular maintenance.
- We will follow up on the in-home consultation with a detailed proposal listing one or two options with different sized home backup generators. From KOHLER® to Generac, we have the appropriate knowledge to determine the most suitable generator for your home.
- Upon approval and initial deposit, we will begin the permit process, order your home backup generator, coordinate the scheduling, and finally begin the generator installation.
Whether you live in Montgomery County or Bucks County, our professional and licensed electricians will help you figure out exactly which type of generator is right for your home. The low-maintenance machines will help to protect your family from the complications associated with power outages. Generac generators, for example, will turn on automatically as soon as a power outage occurs to ensure that your home continues to have electricity throughout potentially vulnerable times. This means that your security system, lights, computer, appliances, HVAC system and other important electronic devices and equipment won’t stop functioning once a power outage has taken place.
With little maintenance and exceptional capability, our licensed electricians are committed to provide local residents with dependable generators. Regardless of whether it’s a Generac or KOHLER® generator, we’ll help you to choose a suitable machine for your home and discuss issues regarding proper maintenance. To ensure that your family is safe throughout power outages, rely on our licensed electricians to provide you with a comprehensive generator selection and installation process. From electrical repairs in Bucks County, PA to electrical service upgrades in Montgomery County, PA—our licensed electricians will take care of your electrical needs.
"Wes Carver Electric handled the whole job - permits, concrete pad contractor, gas plumbing contractor and performed electrical installation and conversion. They started on the prescribed day and finished as scheduled on the following day. They were able to keep our time without electricity to less than one hour in the process."— Lee N.
"From the initial estimates to the completed install, Wes and his team did a great job. They presented several options with no pressure to choose any one of them, reviewed details of the options with me, coordinated work with the company installing LP service, kept me fully informed throughout, and completed the work in a high quality, timely way. They also identified the developing issue with the meter base and provided a quote to correct it that day. They were also very responsible about working in around my home, from using shoe covers to taking care with my dogs. This team is very professional and a real pleasure to do business with."— Susan B.
"The guys at Wes Carver just completed a 20KVa whole house generator installation along with a service upgrade to 200 amps. The guys (Jeff, Andrew and Tom) did an excellent job. They were neat, extremely friendly, and knowledgeable. The back office (Mike and Zefie) did a great job coordinating the installation. The guys arrived on time and stayed until the job was completed. They get my highest personal recommendation."— David L.