« Go Back

Protect your family and home by scheduling a Home Safety Check!

Protect your family and home by scheduling a Home Safety Check!

According to the U.S. Fire Administration, more than 7,500 fires occur annually due to malfunctioning electric.

This is a picture of a burned up electrical box one of our electricians found in an attic during a routine safety check in Blue Bell.  The box did not have a cover and the electrical wires are clearly burned. The electrical box was buried in insulation in the attic. Fortunately our electricians found this and made the necessary electrical repair before there was a fire.

This could be lurking in your attic, just waiting to cause trouble. Help prevent electrical fires with a Home Safety Check.

Fast Service Request

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Explore Our Services

Why Choose Us

  • Locally owned & operated since 1999
  • Service guarantee on all work
  • Technician Seal of Saftey Compliant
  • Serving Bucks & Montgomery County
  • Straightforward Pricing