« Go Back
Holiday SafetyNovember 23, 2011
Holiday Safety Tips:
This holiday season, use caution when decorating around the home. Candles, while festive, can pose a fire hazard. Consider electric votive candles like the ones in the picture.
If you decide to go the traditional route, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Placement is critical. Place your candle displays in locations where they cannot be knocked over.
- Place them away from decorations, trees, greenery, and anything combustible.
- Keep burning candles in sight. Never leave them unattended, especially with a pet or child in the area.
- Make sure to extinguish all flames prior to leaving the room, the house, or going to bed.
Fast Service Request
Explore Our Services
Why Choose Us
- Locally owned & operated since 1999
- Service guarantee on all work
- Technician Seal of Saftey Compliant
- Serving Bucks & Montgomery County
- Straightforward Pricing