« Go Back
Holiday Safety TipsDecember 15, 2011
Holiday Safety Tips : Lights and Electrical Decorations
When decorating for the holidays here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Prior to decorating, determine how many outlets you have available and where each one is located. This way you can plan your displays accordingly.
- Avoid overloading your outlets with too many decorations. Your decorations could overheat and cause a fire.
- Do not connect more than three strands of incandescent lights together.
- Consider purchasing LED lights, they ten to run cooler than incandescents.
- Do not replace any bulbs or fuses, without first unplugging the decoration.
Fast Service Request
Explore Our Services
Why Choose Us
- Locally owned & operated since 1999
- Service guarantee on all work
- Technician Seal of Saftey Compliant
- Serving Bucks & Montgomery County
- Straightforward Pricing