How Lutron Makes Life EasierMarch 5, 2015
How Lutron Makes Life Easier
Remember The Jetsons? The cartoon featured a family living in a futuristic utopia, complete with flying cars, robots, holograms, and lots of other whimsical inventions designed to make life a breeze.
You can claim your own little piece of The Jetsons’ utopia with one of our most popular products: the Caseta Wireless system by Lutron. This marvel of home automation brings greater ease and functionality to the home appliances you use every day!
If you’re wondering how, exactly, Caseta Wireless makes life easier, stay tuned! Here are just a few ways this Lutron home automation system can bring futuristic functionality to any home.
1. You don’t have to return to a dark house anymore. Tired of coming home from work to pitch darkness, especially during these long, frigid winters? Push a button on your remote control and turn on the lights before you even get out of your car.
2. You don’t have to get out of bed to turn off the lights. Apply the same concept to those moments when you’ve settled into bed — but forgotten to turn off the lights downstairs! A quick push of a button allows you to relax and nod off to sleep without a care.
3. Control which lamps are on and which are off — from across the room. Point and click! Turn on individual lamps the same way you turn on your television.
4. Dim every variety of lightbulb. Picky about the mood you want to create with your lighting? Adjust every lighting fixture to the perfect brightness! Lutron’s Caseta Wireless system functions seamlessly with LED, halogen, and incandescent bulbs — and you can make your adjustments from across the room.
5. Add a light switch where there isn’t one — without any tools. Mount one of your remote controls on the wall to create a light switch someplace standard wiring wouldn’t allow! Beside the bed, beside the couch, beside the door — choose the most convenient spot for you!
6. Turn off your lights — from a thousand miles away. Gone on vacation and can’t remember if you turned off the lights in the basement? Not to worry. You can synchronize the Caseta Wireless system with an application on your smartphone, allowing you to switch off the lights from a sandy beach on the other side of the country.
7. Use your smartphone to schedule your lighting. That same application allows you to set regular times for your lights to turn on and off! You can make every light in your home turn off after 11 p.m., then have your bedroom lights turn back on at the same time your alarm clock goes off.
8. Send your shades up and down without lifting a finger. Caseta Wireless isn’t just for lights! You can add automation features to your shades, lifting and lowering them via remote control.
9. Adjust your thermostat from the office. Forgot to lower the thermostat before you headed to work? Use your smartphone to turn down the temperature in your home without leaving your desk.
Want to learn more about installing a lighting control system like Lutron’s Caseta Wireless? Contact us today! We’re the Montgomery County electricians experienced with outfitting homes of all kinds with incredible lighting automation systems. Just call (215) 855-3340!