Important Message Regarding CoronavirusMarch 24, 2020
As of Tuesday, March 24, 2020, Wes Carver Electric is open to serve our customers in Bucks and Montgomery counties with their residential electrical repair needs.
Our business is considered essential and to properly safeguard our customers and our employees, we have established these guidelines:
- We have thoroughly cleaned and disinfected all of our service trucks and tools and continue to do this on a daily basis.
- Any employee who has direct customer contact is required to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water or by using an alcohol-based hand rub before meeting with any customers. They will also wear gloves as an extra precaution for their health as well as our customers.
- All employees are required to maintain the proper social distance between themselves and any customer.
- All employees have been instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Any employees who have a fever, cough or are feeling ill are required to stay home and not come to work as a precaution to protect the health of both our employees and our customers.
The safety of our staff and our customers are our greatest concern and we will do everything we can to protect the health of both parties as we are taking this situation seriously and cautiously.
Thank you for considering Wes Carver Electric. We look forward to helping you with your electrical needs.