Looking for a Harleysville Electrician?
We’ve Been Trusted Harleysville Electricians since 1999.
Wes Carver Electric is a NARI Award-winning electrical contracting firm serving Harleysville and the greater Montgomery County area. Since 1999, Wes Carver has built a reputation for high-quality service as a top-tier Harleysville electrician. When we opened our doors in 1999, we committed ourselves to provide unmatched customer service, efficient repairs, thorough diagnostics, and expert installs to Montgomery County residents. In our decades of service, we have not compromised on our values and have steadfastly maintained our commitment to our customers.
Harleysville Electricians with the Technician Seal of Safety
All of our technicians and Harleysville electricians carry the Technician Seal of Safety and display their names transparently on their uniforms. The Technician Seal of Safety is a multi-day certification designed to teach technicians about the best methods for safely entering customers’ homes.
The Technician Seal of Safety guarantees that all of our technicians have been carefully screened to provide homeowners with the utmost peace of mind when they invite us into their homes.
All of our technicians are:
- Background checked
- Professionally trained, licensed, and experienced
Regular electrical maintenance and inspection are the key to avoiding expensive repairs.
At Wes Carver Electric, we’re not here to price-gouge our customers and squeeze more money out of them with shoddy workmanship. We are here to get the job done right.
When you call Wes Carver, you can trust that we will quickly identify electrical issues such as fraying and deteriorating wire as well as identifying any issues that may not be up to code. It’s a good idea to have a professional Harleysville electrician inspect your system every five years to limit the possibility of significant electrical issues.
Our professional electricians will assist you in resolving any electrical issue, from a broken receptacle to a complete electrical upgrade.
Important electrical points to consider
Taking charge of your home’s electrical health can feel daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. With the help of your local Harleysville electricians, you can keep your system running smoothly, save money on your utility bills, and maximize the comfort of your home.
There are a few key points to consider about your home’s electrical system:
- How old is your property and what is the condition? Older properties tend to have older wiring. If you don’t know the date of your property’s last rewiring, it’s likely due to be rewired. Inspections can determine the best rewiring plan for your property. In the last 15 years, electrical demands have increased tremendously. Older homes weren’t designed to meet these requirements.
- Was the electrical system inspected before you purchased the home? It’s always a good idea to arm yourself with as much information about your home before you purchase it.
- Are the outdoor electrical outlets in good condition? Outdoor outlets are frequently overlooked, but they are the most likely to be damaged by the harsh outdoor elements.
Get Creative with Wes Carver Electric!
At Wes Carver Electric, we seek to provide top-notch service to all of our valued customers. Whether we are helping you to increase the functionality of your home by adding recessed lighting in the dark corners of your home or getting creative outside with impactful landscape lighting, there is a reason we have maintained our status as trusted Harleysville Electricians since 1999.
For more information about our service guarantees and our no nonsense customer service philosophy, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team of Harleysville Electricians today! We’d be delighted to welcome you into the Wes Carver family.
Fast Service Request
Explore Our Services
Why Choose Us
- Locally owned & operated since 1999
- Service guarantee on all work
- Technician Seal of Safety Compliant
- Serving Bucks & Montgomery County
- Straightforward Pricing