Avoid electrical fires and surges!

Avoid Electrical Fires and Surges!

Our electricians were recently on a job in North Wales to troubleshoot a problem for our customer. They reported that a few outlets were not working. While troubleshooting, our electrician found this:

There was a loose connection on one side. As you can see, this loose connection caused the outlet to overheat and melt. Luckily, in this case, there was a GFI receptacle that tripped and stopped feeding power to this line.

It is always recommended that when it comes to electrical work, not to attempt it yourself. Hire a professional electrical installer to avoid problems like this one.  Stay Safe!